Key information you can add to your My Health Record
The ‘Key Information I've Added’ section allows you to enter important medical information and observations you have about yourself and your healthcare.
- Personal Health Notes can be written by you or your representatives with appropriate access to your My Health Record.
- This is an area within your My Health Record that allows you to store private notes about your health. It can be considered as your private health diary.
- Your healthcare providers cannot see your Personal Health Notes.
- The Personal Health Summary is a single place where you can summarise your own health information.
- This can include any allergies, adverse reactions you have experienced, or medicines you might be taking.
- Your healthcare providers can see this information.