Profile and Settings
The ‘Profile and Settings’ page allows you to set and save important personal information. It allows you to make decisions on what is stored in your My Health Record.
- Provides a summary of your personal details currently available from Department of Human Services (DHS). These details cannot be edited from the My Health Record system.
- If you need to update your personal details you will need to contact Medicare on 132 011 and ask to update your Medicare details or visit the nearest DHS Service Centre offering Medicare services.
- From your profile page you are also able add or update a contact number, update your Indigenous status, update your veteran and Australian Defence Force status, or cancel your My Health Record.
- The 'Set Up My Record' page helps you to navigate directly to the pages that allow you to add information and give you control over aspects of your My Health Record.
- Holds the contact details of the people you want your healthcare providers to contact in the event of a medical emergency.
- Where you can arrange to be notified via email or SMS about access or changes to your My Health Record.
- Allows you to review the Medicare information settings that control what information you want to include in your My Health Record.
For further information explore this Help site or visit the My Health Record system FAQs.